Rowland Mountain and Associates is seeking a full-time (40 hrs/week) research associate intern to successfully support the candidate recruitment and lead generation activities of Rowland Mountain and Associates.
They will be responsible for researching, sourcing, identifying and screening appropriate candidates in order to fill various positions for client companies. They will be involved in lead generating, researching and identifying prospective client companies and supporting business activities.
Ideal Candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or in pursuit of a degree)
- Great Written/Verbal Communication Skills
- Very Strong Time Management Skills
- Strong Sense of Urgency and High Energy
- Ability to Work Independently and in a Team Environment
If interested in this internship, please contact Jessica Brown at email@example.com, or via phone at 404-327-5219.