Over the past three decades, our client has poised themselves as a leading supplier of thermoset compounds, with facilities worldwide. Specializing in providing world-class customer service, product solution, and innovation, our client enjoys consistent growth and expansion in their market. They are currently seeking a Field Technical Service Engineer to expand their team to continue company-wide organic growth
- Troubleshooting product issues within customer plants
- Providing insight and process improvement for running the product
- Interact with customers and sales team daily to provide the best possible service in conjunction with expectations.
- Assist with process optimization and run samples supporting new product development
- Travel of approximately 60% will be required to visit customer sites.
- 7+ Years Hands-on Thermoset Engineering Experience
- Process Support or Process Engineering Background
- Prior Troubleshooting Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Related Field Preferred
- Strong Communication and Customer Service Skills
This position carries a competitive base salary along with a multi-faceted benefits package
If interested in this opportunity, send resume to Lindsay Schaaf, firstname.lastname@example.org