Our client is a global leader in water solutions and technical products. They have been in business for more than 40 years, continuously improving and providing innovative products and systems used worldwide. Around the globe, they have more than 10,000 employees within their five different business units. They are known in the industry to continuously evaluate and implement progressive environmental practices.
- Leading new business development and accounts while maintaining and building on current existing relationships in the Midwest Region.
- Manage a series of existing accounts in the Industrial Filtration group for our client.
- Call upon purchasing, production, and engineering with a key responsibility being finding out specifically what the customer wants and making sure the product is delivered accordingly.
- Be able to speak a diverse, highly technical product language, but also have an aggressive sales mentality.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three to five years of direct sales experience and partnering with OEM
- Experience with highly technical, customer based product line
- Solutions oriented problem solver
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, Lotus Notes, JDE, SAP, Great Plains, HFM, PeopleSoft Specialized Knowledge, Licenses
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Kent Brown, email@example.com