Our client is global leader in the steel utilities industry operating in over 50 manufacturing plants, with their products reaching over 200 countries. Over the past 60 years they have branded themselves as an innovative and progressive corporation with a passion for improving lives worldwide. They are currently seeking a Territory Accounts Manager to take over business in the Midwestern United States.
- calling on EPC (Engineering procurement and construction) agencies; DOTs (Department of Transport); Government owned utilities; IOUs (Investor-owned utilities); and municipalities.
- Working from home and traveling to customer sites to build sales by maintaining strong relationships.
- The individual will also have the autonomy to direct activities of territory managers and manufacturer’s reps to drive the sales process.
- This is a HIGHLY visible role and the right candidate will have the opportunity of being promoted to the project GM.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
- 5 – 7 Years OEM Sales Experience
- Proven Leadership Experience, Building/Managing Teams
- Proficient in SWOT analysis
- Knowledge of Utilities Market
- Travel 60-70%
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Kent Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org