How do you know when the right time is to consider making a career change? People do it everyday, but when is the timing right? The article, “5 Reasons to Consider Changing Careers,” by Michael Peggs reveals reasons why making a change could make sense. They are…
1. Your current career happened almost by mistake and isn’t what you originally envisioned yourself being
2. A major shift happened in your life and your interests have changed because of it
3. The market forecast for your current industry looks bleak
4. You find yourself fancying a new and developing industry
5. There is a rift between your core values and your current career
These are not the only reasons why one would choose to make a career change, but if you find yourself in any one of the 5 categories above the timing may be right. Visit the article for further insight.