Our client is a multi-billion dollar global distributor of electrical MRO equipment and supplies. They have been in business for over 80 years and have been a leader in their field throughout their history. They are dedicated to serving the customer’s needs while maintaining consumer friendly aspects such as Green Initiatives. Our client is projected to nearly double in revenue over the next four years, making now a fantastic time to join this organization.
- Targeting new business opportunities in the government market by AGGRESSIVELY growing existing accounts and acquiring new client contracts.
- Setting strategic direction for permeating state and local government and higher education sectors while successfully achieving sales and profit goals.
- Selling turn-key electrical MRO solutions, the RSD will learn clients’ specific needs then evaluate product and service offerings to develop and package the client’s solution.
- The incumbent will work as part of a cross-functional leadership team and will coordinate regional and local activity to deliver the best service. This is a work from home office position with 40-70% travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ Years Leadership Experience
- Track Record of Strategic and Technical Sales
- Successful track record selling into Local/State or Higher-Education Market
- Accessible to a Major Airport and Open to Travel
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Akshat Sharma, firstname.lastname@example.org