Our client is a multi-billion dollar global distributor of electrical MRO equipment and supplies. They have been in business for over 80 years and have been a leader in their field throughout their history. They are dedicated to serving the customer’s needs while maintaining consumer friendly aspects such as Green Initiatives. Our client is projected to nearly double in revenue over the next four years, making now a fantastic time to join this organization.
- Target new business opportunities in the retail market by AGGRESSIVELY growing existing accounts and acquiring new client contracts.
- Primarily focus on new construction opportunities.
- Develop relationships of depth and breadth with new construction and purchasing decision-makers, and manage overall account success.
- Learn the client’s specific needs and evaluate product and service offerings to best develop and package the client solution.
- Work as part of a cross-functional leadership team to coordinate activity at the Regional, District, and Branch level to deliver the best service.
- Work from home office position with 50-70% travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ Years Leadership Experience
- Aggressive Sales Hunter
- Experienced in Electrical Product Manufacturing andDistribution
- Successful track record selling into the Retail Market
- Accessible to a Major Airport and Open to Travel
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Akshat Sharma, email@example.com