Our client is an innovative world leader in engineered polymer solutions. A Swedish based company, our client employs over 16,000 people in over 40 countries with the majority of employees living in the United States. This company prides itself on manufacturing and selling quality products in the United States.
- Overall sales management, market analysis and product support to promote sales in the North East territory.
- Coordinate all sales activities within the region to gain market share and increase sales.
- Maintaining existing relationships but will also be responsible for acquiring new business.
- Handle all incoming inquiries which will require them to become an expert on their products.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering Major Preferred
- 5+ Years Sales Experience
- Rubber Industry Experience Preferred
- Proactive mindset, a technical aptitude, as well as the ability to demonstrate strategic thinking.
If interested in this opportunity, Please send resume to Becca Hudgins, firstname.lastname@example.org