Our client is an industry leader in the doors and windows industry. Our client is a manufacturer of engineered materials and components for building products sold to OEMs. This publicly held business is growing tremendously and has acquired 4 divisions the past 5 years. Their mission is to maintain their reputation as best-in-class and thorough innovation.
- Identifying marketing trends and applying them to provide company growth as well as revenue increases.
- Managing a complete product life cycle from start to finish.
- Remain up to date on competition and to stay current on new trends in the market.
- Pricing, costs, and close interaction with the Research & Development team
- Communicate updates to all teams and manage the product development process.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ Years Product Marketing Experience
- 5+ Years Marketing Experience
- Excellent Teamwork Skills
- Ability to Influence Cross-Functional Teams
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Becca Hudgins, email@example.com