Our Client Serves Global and Fortune 500 companies & is still growing!
The Custom Sales Manager will hunt and close new business in custom metal cast applications for our OEM clients consistent with the Vision, Values, Mission and Strategic Objectives of the organization. He/she will be responsible to grow revenue a substantial amount.
– Identifying 2 to 3 new markets to pursue for custom casting and sub assemblies that align with our client and profit expectations.
– Expand existing custom cast applications in utility market applications through new products, channel expansion, and technical innovation.
– Develop strong relationships throughout the customer organization from top level management to purchasing and engineering.
– Work closely with our client’s engineering team to identify customer needs and translate them into product specifications.
– Provide input on competitive activity, changes with key customers and within the marketplace, and with relevant government and testing agencies.
– Analyze weekly order/sales data to ensure monthly sales and new business targets are met or exceeded.
He/she should be process oriented and fact-based. Knowledge and experience in Lean/Six Sigma methods is a plus.
Undergraduate degree is required (engineering is ideal). A graduate degree in Business Administration is an advantage.
7+ years of experience selling to OEM’s. experience in marketing and selling discreet manufactured parts and/or assemblies is desired. And knowledge of the Metal Casting industry is a definite advantage. .
Experience working with a global company (different time zones and cultures) is critical.
International experience and fluency in Spanish is a plus.