Our client is changing the culture of the industry and they really own the market!
This role offers autonomy and opportunity to succeed!
The Senior Account Manager will manage approximately 25 high value accounts to ensure account retention and growth. The Account Manager will work closely with all areas of manufacturing including scheduling, centralized quoting, and quality. The Account Manager will be the primary contact and liaison between the company and their high value accounts in GA, AL, FL, and Carolina’s up east coast into VA. The AM will spend approximately 90% of their time in this area. They will work closely with Plant Managers, Scheduling, Operations, Purchasing, Quality, and Shipping. This includes HVAC (i.e. Trane, York) or Agriculture (i.e. John Deere, Caterpillar).
- Manufacturing Experience (Metals is highly preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Account Managements/Sales/Customer Service Experience
- Integrated Business Software (i.e. SAP) & Excel (Strong Skills)
- Self motivated, detail oriented, solid business acumen
- Demonstrated success in growing sales inside existing accounts while maintaining high levels of customer retention in previous positions
- Attitude: Coachable, Proud (“owns it”), A “quarterback”, Problem Solver, Outgoing, Team Player
- Skills: Curious, Asks Great ?s, Great Listener, Product Knowledge, “Pre-Call Prep”, Selling Ability, Reporting Ability
- Activities: Goal setting, relationship driven, making frequent sales calls, asking questions, listening