#1 Manufacturer in their space!!
Responsibilities will include assisting in the development, execution and completion of initiatives, projects and daily tasks in the area of marketing and sales. Position will also be responsible for many office administration and meeting logistics. The position will require working and communicating with many cross-functional team members on both the Home Depot team and within the organization.
Essential Job Functions
– Assist in performing daily, weekly, monthly reporting
– Advertising support
– Plano gram projects for every store
– Assist in producing end cap planograms or displays
– Participate and initiate conference calls as it relates to project completion and timing
– Schedule and plan local office meeting
– Assist in on line sku set up / HD link, review online updates to ensure consistency
– Manage POP usage report and coordinate ordering
– Planning and execution of store level events, national meetings, special onetime events
– Provide customer service support
– Handle team calls and updates
– Assist in new store execution of product and signage
– Various office administration duties and special projects
3+ years sales, marketing or merchandising experience in (or at) Home Depot
The ability to multi-task and provide accurate, detailed information will be very imperative in this role.
Strong analytical skills along with work ethic will be required in order to excel.
Communication skills are essential in providing updates on projects that may be a priority one day and not the next.
This person will need to be flexible, with the ability to prioritize based on deadline dates that often come up fast.
Ability to take initiative without supervision.
Computer literacy: Word, Advanced in Excel and PowerPoint.
Spanish speaking is a plus, not required.