Many companies will easily tell you that they strive to create a culture of service in the workplace, but what can companies do to help build and maintain an uplifting service culture?
Businessweek.com’s article, “Five Keys to Creating an Uplifting Service Culture” lists in detail the five things:
- Stretch: Your mind and your old habits.
- Position Yourself: Leadership must lead, and all else must make themselves a service leader.
- Use Your Strong Muscles: Muscles need flexing, blocks need building.
- Study: Educate your teams.
- Practice: Continually seek improvement.
Visit the article above to read more in detail about each one of these five tips!