Specialty Chemical Company with over 60 years of development and manufacturing experience is seeking a highly skilled Project Engineer. Our client is a 300 million dollar company that produces a very specialized product line. They are currently growing through a very aggressive financial investor investing heavily in technology and people to increase productivity. Through this investor they are also currently developing new product lines. Now is the time to join this innovative company
- Support the overall plant activities
- Contribute towards new product development, process improvement and optimization, cost reduction, and conservation.
- Developing and implementing capital projects and improvements as well supporting new product scale-ups.
- Bachelor’s Degree In Chemical Engineering or Chemistry(Master’s preferred)
- Reactionary Chemistry Experience in a Plant Setting
- 5+ Years Process Engineering and Project Execution
- Prior Scale Up Exposure
- Technical Writing
- Track Record of Process Improvement and Cost Reduction
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Lindsay Schaaf, email@example.com