The Regional Manager will lead, develop and coach a sales team to manage and grow a strategic dealer network. This position is a high growth opportunity in two key markets that have historically performed at top levels. This opportunity is in the Southeast and requires between 60-75% travel.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the leading company in the market with a strong growth trajectory in the next decade. Unique leadership style and track record of high performance and that enables quick runway for growth within the organization.
This opportunity offers a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and comprehensive benefits.
– 3+ Years of Sales Leadership (leading 5+ employees)
– Sold a Manufactured Product.
– Strong Track Record of Team and Product Growth
– Bachelors Degree Strongly Preferred
– Experience Selling a Premium Brand Preferred
– High Drive, Growth- Minded Individual
Interested? Contact us today!