This trendy, contemporary originator of fine art has found extreme success in its unique market. Working in close contact with the most unique and fresh international and national artists of today, products are sold by way of trend, medium and influence. The fine art wholesaler is Atlanta-based, and holds a large portion of its market share internationally.
The fine art wholesaler has a sales director position open to applicants who qualify.
Basic job responsibilities include:
- Attract, hire, train, motivate and manage sales group
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the sales organization and implement change
- Support and direct sales personnel
- Develop solid business relationships with new or existing customers
- Provide quarterly evaluations of sales organization productivity
- Obtain market data for input into developing programs to maximize sales objectives
- Coordinate the service support offered customers
To be considered for this position, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-4 years minimum experience working directly in Marketing/Sales capacity
- Familiarity with Art/Design/Fashion industry is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required. Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and build quality relationships through networking. Negotiation skills, problem solving abilities, and presentation skills is a must. Proficiencies in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) are also required
Office : 404-327-5209