This is a 60 year old, well-established company. Their brand is huge, making up 70-75% of the market share in the U.S. In their respective category, they are the largest manufacturer in the world. The company culture is team oriented, and is composed of very knowledgeable and diverse individuals who truly want to “win” together. They are very change driven and results oriented. Despite economic struggles, the company is thriving and growing globally. In fact, this position is open due to a growth of categories.
- Gathering analyzing and reporting data for all programs within the Home Depot account.
- Heavy reporting and analysis of sales data to help in developing sales and marketing strategies.
- Provide support for several cross functional teams as it relates to marketing, merchandising, new product roll outs and promotions.
- Clearly and effectively communicate their findings, both internally and externally.
- Minimal travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 Plus Years’ Experience in a Heavily Analytical Function
- Ideally, 3 Years’ Experience working for a Manufacturer Selling To The Home Depot
- Must Be Proficient in All Microsoft Office Products, Specifically Excel and Access
- JDA Software Experience a Big Plus
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Highly Organized and Strong Project Management Skills
- Demonstrated Team Player
This is an excellent opportunity to become a highly visible part of an organization. In this role, you will be joining the strongest division of the organization. There is a strong runway for growth there, especially in this position, learning the business from the ground up.
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Katie Owens, email@example.com