Over the past three decades, our client has poised themselves as a leading supplier of high temperature plastic compounds, with facilities worldwide. Specializing in providing world-class customer service, product solution, and innovation, our client enjoys consistent growth and expansion in their market. They are currently seeking a Market Development Manager to expand their team to continue company-wide growth and emerge into the oil and gas sector.
mainly responsible for cracking into the oil and gas energy sector through market research and analysis and previous time spent in the space. Strong technical product knowledge will be required to provide potential clients with ample information to engage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering(Master’s preferred)
- 5+ Years Sales/Marketing Experience
- Technical Expertise in Material Conversion and Plastics
- Previous Contacts and Connections Made within the Energy Sector
- Excellent Communication Skills
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Lindsay Schaaf, firstname.lastname@example.org