Our Client is notorious for superior customer care and constant innovation in outdoor landscape beautification. With their diverse customer base and growing market share they have developed in their long tenure in this business, their reputation as a top provider will only continue to flourish and ensure the endurance of this company.
- Market research, analysis, and development of the company’s specific brand within the designated business unit.
- Lead of new product development as well as pricing strategy and strategic plan execution.
- P&L responsibility of the entire department.
- Bachelor’s Degree In Business (MBA preferred)
- 8+ Years Marketing Experience with Technical Products
- B2B Market Channel Experience involving Distribution
- 3+ Years Management Experience
- Past Departmental P&L Responsibility Experience
- Ability to Work Cross-Functionally with Multiple Departments
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Lindsay Schaaf, firstname.lastname@example.org