This client is an industry leader in the sales and manufacture of industrial equipment. They are established in North America and multiple locations worldwide. This organization values their employees, as reflected in their investment at corporate headquarters of amenities including on-site childcare, pharmacy, medical clinic, theater, fitness center, a customer-service oriented product show space, and much more. The company philosophy is built on valuing stewardship of resources, integrity, quality and customer-service, competitive employee benefits, and honest communication. This philosophy has fostered a company culture that attracts and retains top talent in the industry.
- Assist the Sales Manager in the growth and development of the sales team.
- Proven track record in growing sales, strong interpersonal skills, good judgment, and be capable of working effectively with a variety of stakeholders and senior management.
- Bachelor’s Degree Business/Marketing or Civil or Structural Engineering Preferred
- Proven experience growing sales in underground construction
- 5+ Years Sales experience
- Demonstrated experience with product marketing, product launches, marketing research & communications management
If interested in this opportunity, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org include Associate Sales Manager in Subject Line