Our client is a leading company in commercial building products. Backed by the strength of a global, diversified multibillion dollar corporation that manufactures a wide range of consumer and industrial goods, this is a stable organization with deep pockets and significant room for growth. Acquiring talent and fostering career development is a top priority for this growing organization. Known for being the most innovative company in their field, this company is committed to quality products and continued growth.
Serve as a key resource in driving profitability of the organization.
This leadership role will lead continuous process improvement and ensure equipment efficiency using Six Sigma methodologies among multiple manufacturing plants domestically in addition to two distribution facilities.
Lead an existing team of project, process, and maintenance engineers while growing the team and managing key performance indicators for team achievement.
Highly visible leadership role that will collaborate on future capital investment opportunities abroad as this group expands into new markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 8+ Years Engineering Experience in a Continuous Production Environment in Process, Project, Maintenance or Controls Engineering
- Proven Track Record of Team Development & Leadership
- Proven Record on Driving Capital Projects
- M.S. in Engineering or MBA Preferred (not required)
- Project Management Experience preferred (not required)
Location: Nashville or Indianapolis
If interested in this opportunity, submit resume to email@example.com include Director of Engineering in Subject Line