As part of a large global corporation that manufactures a wide range of consumer and industrial goods, our client is a global leader in the commercial roofing space. They are committed to quality products. Notorious for being the most innovative company in their field, this division is a younger player in the overall organization, and as such there is a great opportunity to make a big difference in the direction of the company as well as potential for professional growth.
- Proofreading and editing highly technical building product documents such as information sheets, installation guides, warranties, specifications, manuals, website content and internal communications.
- Work under strong deadline pressures with evolving priorities.
- Communicate and coordinate with interdepartmental teams to ensure accuracy and clear communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ Years’ Experience in Writing Construction, Engineering or Architectural Matters
- Experience In MS Office, Acrobat, Photoshop
- Detail oriented with exceptional proofreading skills and strong grammar skills
- Experience in architecture, engineering or the construction field.
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Becca Hudgins, firstname.lastname@example.org