Our client is a world-wide industry leader in glass manufacturing providing commercial, residential, and consumer solutions. Throughout the years they have continued to grow and provide quality glass products spanning multiple industries.
- Execute and oversee all manufacturing/production processes and direction of the facility.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met and customers are provided with high quality products as well as the assessment of the operational performance of the plant.
- Maintenance of equipment and safety procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- 5+ Years Supervisory Experience in a Manufacturing Setting
- History of Excellent Safety Record or Safety Improvement
- Proven Background in Continuous Improvement
- Lean Manufacturing, 5s/Kaizen, and 6-Sigma Certifications/Experience
- Great Verbal and Written Communication Skills
if interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Lindsay Schaaf, email@example.com