Our client is a leading globally diversified industrial company. They have been in business for more than 40 years, continuously improving and providing innovative products and systems used worldwide. Around the globe, our client has more than 10,000 employees within their five different business units. They are known in the industry to continuously evaluate and implement environmental practices that reduce manufacturing impact.
- Ensure the satisfaction of our client’s customers throughout the purchasing process.
- Specifically understand and fulfill customer requirements for verifying, tracking, and reporting of all allotted orders.
- Drive solutions in scheduling as part of a cross-functional team project.
- Coordinate shipping and delivery with the customers.
- Ascertaining client’s initiative regarding field claims and warranty issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree With an Emphasis on Marketing or Business
- Minimum Five Year Experience in Customer Service in a Manufacturing Environment
- Proficient with MS Office and ERP System (IFS desired)
- Ability to Adapt to Conform to Shifting Priorities and Timeline Strategically
- Proficient in interpreting blueprints and drawings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Keleigh Porter, email@example.com