Our client is a world-wide industry leader in glass manufacturing. Throughout the years they have continued to grow and provide quality glass products spanning multiple industries. Due to a desire to standardize all process among production plants, they are currently seeking a Continuous Improvement Engineer to take over process management in a New England plant.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a continuous process improvement program that has the potential to be standardized among all company plants.
- Creating a proactive quality improvement culture within the facility.
- Evaluating site needs, utilizing process programs, analyzing results and reporting the impact to the facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ Years’ Experience in Process Improvement
- Experience Implementing Improvement Programs Such As Six-Sigma/Lean
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Critical Thinker and Results Oriented
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Lindsay Schaaf, email@example.com