Our client is a worldwide, multi-million dollar manufacturer of engineered to order capital process equipment. In its 70+ years of service they have become a household name, widely recognized and respected in their industry. Stable and growing, the organization strives to provide lasting solutions for all manufacturing needs across a variety of industries.
- Promote company product sales by providing competitive intelligence to support sales teams.
- Uncovering potential business opportunities
- Developing a product strategy and execution plan.
- Be the company expert on industry intelligence and competition.
- Market analysis and revenue forecasts
- Participate in customer product demonstrations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5+ Years Product Management Experience
- 5+ Years Industry Related Experience
- Background in Manufacturing
- Experience Solution Selling Rather Than Cost
- Excellent Written, Verbal, and Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Previous Experience with Successful Product Launch
- Ability to Work Cross-Functionally
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Lindsay Schaaf, email@example.com