Our client is a subsidiary of a publicly traded multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global distributor of electrical, industrial, communications, maintenance-repair-operating (MRO) and OEM equipment and supplies, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and services. They are a large company with over 5,000 employees and over 100,000 customers worldwide. They are seeking a District Sales Manager for their Milwaukee location.
- Management and profitability of an assigned OEM sales district within the subsidiary.
- Consistently achieving District sales goals through the direction, organization, coordination, communication and development of Field and Inside Sales professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of professional sales experience with Industrial Focus
- Minimum of 3 years supervising and managing staff and programs at a district level
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, persuasion and interpersonal skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Keleigh Porter, firstname.lastname@example.org