Our client is a multi-billion dollar global distributor of electrical MRO equipment and supplies. They have been in business for over 80 years and have been a leader in their field throughout their history. They are dedicated to serving the customer’s needs while maintaining consumer friendly aspects such as Green Initiatives. Our client is projected to nearly double in revenue over the next four years, making now a fantastic time to join this organization.
- Targeting new business opportunities in the oil & gas market by AGGRESSIVELY growing existing accounts and winning new client contracts.
- Setting strategy for permeating this market, developing relationships of depth and breadth with operations and financial decision-makers among gas & oil processors, and managing overall account success.
- Selling turn-key electrical MRO solutions, the GAM will learn the client’s specific needs and evaluate product and service offerings to best develop and package the client solution.
- Work as part of a cross-functional leadership team and will coordinate activity at the Regional, District, and Branch level to deliver the best service.
- Work from home office position with 50-70% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ Years Leadership Experience
- Aggressive Sales Hunter
- Experienced in ElectricalManufacturing and Distribution
- Impeccable Integrity and Work Ethic
- Accessible to a Major Airport and Open to Travel
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
if interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Keleigh Porter, firstname.lastname@example.org