Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing industry, serving commercial and residential construction. With 70 years of serving the building and construction segment, they bring a track record of stability, profitability, and a reputation for commitment to customers while delivering reliable, high quality products. If you are seeking to join a well-established organization in a time of significant focus on expansion, then this is a great opportunity for you!
· Expand business into new market segments through identifying potential markets
· Evaluating risks and opportunities, and developing strategy to capture market share
· Strength in business development, gathering market intelligence, forecasting, and effective communication to drive growth within the North American business
· This is a strategic individual contributor role that will report directly to the CEO
· Will require approx.10% travel (domestic and international).
· 5+ Years Relevant Experience in Business Development and/or Strategic Marketing
· Building Products Manufacturing or Related Industry Experience
· Quantifiable Record of Success
· Team Player with a Positive Attitude and Relationship-Oriented Approach to Business
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Related Area (Master’s is a Plus)
Location: Based in Mid-Atlantic
If interested in this opportunity, submit resume to email@example.com include Strategic Marketing Manager in Subject Line