Our client is a world leading manufacturer in building cladding and coating products for over 70+ years. With a wide range of products and applications, our client has been at the forefront of development and customer service within the construction and restoration industries.
- Assist in implementing customer-focused product and branding strategies for all of North America
- Participate in concept process, preparing creative material to writing social media and e-mail content.
- Providing supporting materials for new product launches and track the results from campaigns.
This is a highly visible role within the organization and a great opportunity to make a direct impact on the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Communication, or English preferred)
- 5+ Years of Customer-Facing Marcom Experience
- Industry Experience in Building Products
- Track Record of Success Writing Advertising Materials
If interested in opportunity, please send resume to Juliette Lovell, Jlovell@www.rmasales.com