Our client is a publicly traded multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global distributor of electrical, industrial, communications, maintenance-repair-operating (MRO) and OEM equipment and supplies, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and services. They are a large company with over 5,000 employees and over 100,000 customers worldwide. They are seeking an Operations Manager for their Wyoming location.
This Operations Manager will oversee all administrative, personal and internal functions. They will provide strong leadership to assigned staff to meet and optimize established levels of business performance objectives, service, productivity and quality. They will supervise branch staff, maintain positive employee morale, review/balance workloads, verify attendance records, hire new employees, carry our performance appraisals, direct training and development of staff, and carry out disciplinary action. The Manager will contribute to the preparation of the branch annual budget, including forecast of capital expenditures.
Candidates must posses:
- H.S Diploma (Bachelor’s Degree Highly Preferred)
- 2 Years Leadership Experience with P&L
- 2 Years Inside Sales Experience
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluating customer satisfaction
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, persuasion and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage one’s own time and the time of others
This position offers a competitive base salary with %+ bonus and comprehensive insurances; 401K matching with exceptional career growth opportunity. This is an amazing time to join a company whose budget is projected to almost double in revenue in 4 years through acquisitions and strategic initiatives.
If interested in this opportunity, please contact our associate, Jessica Brown at 404-327-5219 or via email at email@example.com.