Our client is a global communications company, specializing in terrestrial and satellite networks servicing carriers, government and other mobile network operations within the World’s most remote and challenging locations. Operating in over 100 countries, their service and customer satisfaction is unparalleled. Focusing on value-added services, their customers enjoy premier communications services of the highest quality.
- Lead incoming customer projects from customer commitment through product installations and beyond.
- Interface with multiple company departments to ensure timelines and budgetary restrictions are met.
- Act as point-person for customer contact
- Provide updates as needed to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and have full control of the project.
- After completion, 360 review meetings are to be managed by this person to promote continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Communications (preferred)
- Education or Experience in Project Management
- PMP Certification
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
- Language Proficiency in Spanish and French a Plus
- Industry Knowledge and Prior Industry Experience
If interested in this opportunity please send resume to Jeremy Vince, email@example.com