Our client is a global communications company, specializing in terrestrial and satellite networks servicing carriers, government and other mobile network operations within the World’s most remote and challenging locations. Operating in over 100 countries, their service and customer satisfaction is unparalleled. Focusing on value-added services, their customers enjoy premier communications services of the highest quality.
- Serve as a technical resource to the field sales team.
- Identifying any and all technical issues on customer accounts to assure customer satisfaction throughout the duration of the sales process.
- Travel to potential customer to interpret requirements and preparing quotations
- Support new business development efforts by actively searching for potential clients.
- Travel of 60%+ will be expected to provide high quality service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications (preferred)
- Extensive Experience in Sales Support
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
- Industry Knowledge and Prior Industry Experience
If interested in this opportunity please send resume to Jeremy Vince, firstname.lastname@example.org