Part of a large global corporation that manufactures a wide range of consumer and industrial goods, our client manufactures building products. Our client is known for having a great employee retention rate due to their focus on work/life balance for its employees. In addition, this company offers a tremendous opportunity for professional growth and has a track record of developing talent and promoting internally.
- Responsible for a $100 million branch of business for an industry leader.
- Report directly to the President
- 5 direct reports as well as several other reporting indirectly.
- Assist the sales team as well as strategic planning and product development.
- This position is located in the Midwest, and requires as much as 50% travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA Preferred)
- 10+ Years Business Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
- P&L Ownership Experience
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Becca Hudgins, firstname.lastname@example.org