Our client is a multi-billion dollar global distributor of electrical MRO equipment and supplies. They have been in business for over 80 years and have been a leader in their field throughout their history. They are dedicated to serving the customer’s needs while maintaining consumer friendly aspects such as Green initiatives. Our client is projected to almost double in revenue in 4 years, and now would be a great time to join this organization!
- Target new business opportunities in the government market by AGGRESSIVELY growing existing accounts and acquiring new client contracts.
- Set a strategic direction for permeating state and local government and higher education sectors while successfully achieving sales and profit goals.
- Sell turn-key electrical MRO solutions; the RSD will learn the client’s specific needs then evaluate product and service offerings in order to best develop and package the client’s solution.
- Work as part of a cross-functional leadership team and will coordinate regional and local activity to deliver the best service.
- This is a work from home office position with 40-70% travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ Years Leadership Experience
- Aggressive Sales Hunter
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience Supervising and Managing Staff
- Track Record of Strategic and Technical Sales
- Impeccable Integrity and Work Ethic
- Accessible to a Major Airport and Open to Travel Nationally
This position offers a competitive base salary with significant bonus potential.
If interested in this opportunity, please contact my associate Akshat Sharma at 404-327-5210 or email@example.com.