Our client is a manufacturer of residential and commercial construction hardware focused on providing custom client solutions. With over 50 years of operations, they are currently growing as they strive to continuously improve their product lines.
- Take over the ownership of the company’s product categories throughout the lifecycle from creating the product vision through planning, development, and execution in North America.
- Ensure each product supports the overall strategy and goals for the organization.
- Responsible for analyzing the market and creating a strategy around it to best position sales teams for success.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA Preferred
- 5+ Years Product Marketing Experience
- Ability to Develop Product Roadmap
- Previous Leadership Experience
- Team Player
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Kent Brown, email@example.com