Our client is a manufacturer of residential and commercial construction hardware focused on providing custom client solutions. With over 50 years of operations, they are currently growing as they strive to continuously improve their product lines.
- Ownership of the company’s product categories throughout the lifecycle
- Creating the product vision through planning, development, and execution in North America.
- Ensure each product supports the overall strategy and goals for the organization.
- Analyzing the market and creating a strategy around it to best position sales teams for success.
- Brand Management efforts- product presentations, advertising, technical marketing materials
- Attend trade shows as needed
- Sales volume and profitability analysis
- Conduct training programs to assist sales force in product education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA Preferred
- 5+ Years Product Marketing Experience
- Ability to Develop Product Roadmap
- Previous Leadership Experience
- Team Player
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Kent Brown, email@example.com