Being Your Own Worst Critic – Post #3
The Questions: Enlightenment comes from taking the opportunity to think about what you experience – both personally and professionally.
• What are the things I’m most passionate about?
• What are my greatest accomplishments in life so far?
• What am I most grateful for?
• What are the biggest things I’ve learned in life to date?
• What are my goals in life? (health, career, family, financial, spiritual)
• Who are the people in my life who have achieved similar goals? What can I learn from them?
• Who are the five people I spend the most time with? Are they enabling or holding me back, or inspiring me to be a better person than I am today?
• If I were to die tomorrow, what would be my biggest regret?
• What limiting beliefs am I holding on to? Are they helping me achieve my goals, or holding me back?
• What bad habits do I want to break? How?
• What good habits do I want to cultivate? How?
• Am I living my life to the fullest right now? If not, what would represent a more full life for me?
• Who do I want to be one year from today? What do I need to do to initiate that growth?
• How hard am I willing to work to get what I want?
“Tell me, and I will forget. Show me, and I may remember.
Involve me, and I will understand.” -Confucius