Our client is an extremely innovative model-based software company dedicated to pushing the boundaries of technology to enhance our everyday surroundings. Our client’s software is groundbreaking and has the potential to evolve the operation of the construction industry, from the structural design stage to the completion of the structure. With this revolutionary software, our client is rapidly growing, with the potential to double or triple business in the foreseeable future.
- Managing every day marketing program activities including lead generation
- Development and execution of marketing campaigns and web-content
- Support for field marketing events.
- Lead all campaigns, managing the creative process and will work closely with the Market Manager to ensure quality and customer satisfaction for all finished products.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing or Communications Preferred)
- 5+ Years of Experience Running Marketing Campaign
- Experience With Marketing Automation Resources
- Detail-oriented, High- Energy and Creative
- Excellent Communication Skills- Written and Verbal
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Kent Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org