Our client is a top ranked chemical provider to the oil/gas petrochemical industries. With over 50 years of services they have been able to grow their product line and revenue significantly becoming a multi-million dollar organization supplying to top companies in the industry. They are currently seeking an Area Manager to expand their territory further and to continue to exceed customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical expertise in production chemicals and support to the sales team as a part of the company’s Value Added Program
- Manage large existing accounts.
- Interact with clients and sales team daily to offer informational seminars surrounding products and technical issues
- Provide leadership to Technical Service Engineers.
- Be involved with the R&D department regarding new production products.
- Travel of approximately 30-40% will be expected to cover the Eagle Ford Shale.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ Years’ Experience in Oil and Gas Industry
- Experience Managing a Large Account
- Knowledge of the Eagleford Shale Marketplace
- Technical Experience with Upstream Production Chemicals
- Problem Solver Personality
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Previous Leadership Responsibility Preferred
- Process Driven
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Lindsay Schaaf, email@example.com