The Sales Manager is a strategic, individual contributor role charged with driving revenue growth in a large southern region. This market segment is critical to achieving aggressive growth within one of the newest and fastest growing divisions of the organization! Success in this role will be measured on achievement of product sales goals, margin, and market share targets. Time will be spent calling on contractors, manufacturer’s representatives, and engineering firms. This person will also drive project launches and reviews to capture continued opportunities for sales growth. Success will require up to 50-75% travel.
This is a critical revenue-driving position with the attention of executive leadership and a fast track for advancement!
Competitive compensation package to include a base salary, quarterly bonus, full benefits package, and company car.
– 5+ Years Demonstrated Success Selling Value Added Products
– High Technical Aptitude
– Versed in Reading Blueprints and Specs
– Experience Selling into Commercial Construction (
– Experience Managing a Multi-State Territory
– Self-Starter and Focused Professional
– Bachelor’s Degree