The position will be charged with driving sales growth in a key multi-million dollar international region. This person will assess assigned market to determine new business development opportunities and effective go-to-market strategy, and cultivate relationships with distributors, mechanical contractors, and specifying engineers to win new business. This is an area of growth within the organization with high visibility and significant opportunity for advancement. This position is located in the midwest and may require up to 50-60% travel.
Competitive compensation package to include a base salary, sales incentive plan, cell phone, lap top, and full benefits package.
– Minimum 5 Years of Sales Experience with Proven Success Selling Globally
– Relevant Industry Experience with Selling a Manufactured Product Business to Business
– Analytical Thinker with Strong Business Acumen
– Strong Presentation Skills
– Building Products/Construction Background a Plus
– Bachelor’s Degree Required