The successful candidate for this role will work with General Managers, customers and contractors to grow a new product line, and to spearhead a newly developed relationship.
This role is perfect for a top performer who values independence and has the potential to lead others as well as enjoys working in a highly visible role.
This opportunity offers a competitive base salary, bonus, profit sharing, company car and comprehensive benefits.
– 3+ Years AutoCAD skills (or similar) s
– Understanding of Construction/Building Industry
– Ability to Read House/Construction Framing Plans
– Experience Managing Inventory
– Bachelor’s Degree (preferable)
Interested? Contact us today!