Over the past three decades, our client has poised themselves as a leading supplier of high temperature plastic compounds, with facilities worldwide. Specializing in providing world-class customer service, product solution, and innovation, our client enjoys consistent growth and expansion in their market. They are currently seeking Site Manager to take over Manufacturing and Safety Leadership to one of their Manufacturing Plants.
- leading all manufacturing efforts in one of the company’s thermoplastic sites.
- Maintaining and promoting a zero-incident safety goal.
- Ensure that all Products are manufactured in accordance with the companies standard
- Reports Directly to the Vice President
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Field
- 5+ Years Plant Management
- Previous Manufacturing Experience
- Working Knowledge of Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Track Record of Maintaining or Improving Plant Safety
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Thermoplastic Experience a PLUS
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Lindsay Schaaf, email@example.com