Our client is one of the largest manufacturers in the United States of construction and industrial products. Some of the worlds most respected companies have come to rely on this diverse product portfolio and its track record of 50+ years in the space. The mission of this responsive, nimble company is to continue to deliver quality products and excellent customer service. Employees of this organization are aligned in values and mission, dictating rapid growth for all!
· Driving revenue growth through growing distributor relationships, providing leadership for independent rep network, and educating A&E firms, clients, and partners on product performance.
· Cultivate relationships by calling directly on distributors and specifiers, along with visiting job sites and facilitating educational presentations and meetings.
· Position is located in Southern California and requires 50%+/- regional travel.
- Strong Track record of Sales Success
- Experience Selling Building Products Thru Distribution & End User Channels
- Comfortable Walking Construction & Job Sites
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering or Construction Management preferred)
If interested in this opportunity, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org include Regional Sales Manager in Subject Line