The Product Manager works to develop new products to drive the future of the Security Products segment of the business in this dynamic role.
The position can be based remotely, preferably in the Southeast. Travel is 50% of the position to include a presence at trade shows and visits to Southeast headquarters. The position reports to the Marketing Director who has a hands-off leadership style allowing the person in this role to drive and define the product strategy and road map. There is heavy interaction with end users and installers to get input into products and solutions that will meet their needs. In addition, you will work cross-functionally to influence key decision makers within the organization.
This opportunity offers a competitive base salary, uncapped bonus opportunity and comprehensive benefits.
– 5+ Years Building or Security Products Experience
– Successfully Launched Products Using Stage Gate (or similar)
– VOC Experience (as a platform for product development)
– Bachelors Degree (preferably Business or Engineering)
– Team Player with Strong Initiative & Entrepreneurial Spirit
Interested? Contact us today!