Our client is a leading industrial supplier and manufacturer serving many industries across the country. With over 50 years in the industry, their products are some of the most recognized in all of North America. Our client’s mission is to continue to deliver quality substance and excellent customer service. They are seeking to grow their team with talent that will align with their values and mission. This is a small company that listens and will make changes to dictate rapid growth.
· Overall responsibility for driving revenue growth by expanding sales and stabilize distributors.
· Cultivate relationships by calling directly on distributors and specifiers, along with visiting job sites.
· Position is located in the Dallas area and requires 60% travel.
· Experience Selling to Distributors
· Experience Selling Construction Products
· Experience Calling on Job Sites
· Experience with Chemicals or Adhesives
· Strong Communication Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering or Construction Management preferred)
Location: Dallas, TX
If interested in this opportunity, submit resume to email@example.com include Regional Manager in Subject Line