Our client is a global leader in equipment manufacturing with a strong history of over 25 years. They offer unique brands and total solutions to lead global innovation. The company mission is to provide profitable growth through innovation, quality and commitment to its customers. They are seeking to grow their team with talent that will align with their values and mission. A leader in its category, this stable and growing organization is becoming a preferred supplier for high quality products and services.
· Aligning functions to meet marketing business plans and strategy to ensure revenue generation.
· Provide oversight for key projects to drive results and communicate goals across all departments.
· Product strategy and managing product portfolio.
· The position is located in the Midwestern region and will require 20% travel.
· Minimum 5 Years of Progressive Marketing Experience
· 3+ Years Management Experience (Business/Financial/Operations)
· Proven Leadership Skills
· Equipment Manufacturing or Distribution Background (or related experience)
· Strong Communication Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred)
Location: Midwestern Region
If interested in this opportunity, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org include Business Manager in Subject Line