This sales role is highly influential and will own the relationship between our client and the customer. The day to day is spent in front of the customer, calling on business owners, contractors and engineers and partaking in industry trade organizations and professional associations. You will move from construction sites to lunch and learns throughout your week. In addition, an enormous expense account is at your disposal to entertain prospects and customers. The role includes an excellent training program. This highly autonomous position is based in the Northwest, covering a large metropolitan city with overnight travel less than 20%.
Generous compensation package includes a competitive base salary and an incentive plan and a company car. In addition, a comprehensive suite of benefits to include medical, dental, life, 401K, etc.
– 3+ Years Sales Experience in Manufacturing
– Success in an Industrial, Solution-based,Value Add Sale
– Project Life Cycle Experience
– Bachelors Degree Preferred in Construction Management, or
– Experience Influencing Engineers
– Familiarity with Construction Sites