Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of building products serving commercial and industrial construction. This is a highly stable organization with more than a century of industry presence operated by multiple generations of family and employee ownership. Our client touts a culture of forward-thinking, strategic growth, and progressive initiatives to keep employees inspired and engaged!
· Drive overall sales growth for a key upper midwestern region
· Lead a team of 12 direct reports to increase sales through wholesale distribution and large mechanical contractors through hands-on coaching and mentoring in the field
· Setting regional sales strategy and success will be measured by leading team to execute on strategy to achieve key objectives in the region.
· Key region within the organization with high visibility and significant opportunity for advancement.
· Position is located in the Chicago market and may require up to 60-70% travel.
· Minimum 5 Years’ Experience Leading a Sales Team
· Proven Success in Calling on Wholesale Distribution and Contractors
· Strategic and Tactical Business Management Skills
· Building/Construction Background Preferred
· Self-Motivated and Disciplined Professional
· Bachelor’s Degree Required
Location: Based in Chicago
If interested in this opportunity, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org include Regional Sales Manager in Subject Line